Change to Oikocredit’s Managing Board
Bart van Eyk, Director of Investments, will be leaving Oikocredit at the end of February 2022 to explore new ventures in the world of impact investing and social enterprises.
Bart joined Oikocredit’s Managing Board in 2015 as Equity Director and has been Director of Investments since 2018.
During Bart’s remaining time at Oikocredit, he will ensure ongoing focus on portfolio performance and the continuation of projects. The process to find a successor for the role of Director of Investments has already started.
Joseph Patterson, Chair of Oikocredit’s Supervisory Board, said: “Oikocredit’s Supervisory Board and Managing Board regret but respect Bart's decision to leave. We’re grateful to Bart for staying with us while we search for a successor, and we look forward to continuing to work with him ahead of his departure.”
Arkiv > 2021 > september
- 24 september | 2021 - Oikocredit joins DFC and USAID in USD $55 million Covid-19 relief loan financing programme for sustainable agriculture development in India
- 23 september | 2021 - Change to Oikocredit’s Managing Board
- 22 september | 2021 - Supporting partners’ innovative responses to Covid-19
- 22 september | 2021 - Oikocredit is partnering with Sidian Bank to support SMEs in Kenya
- 20 september | 2021 - Making a difference: our Impact Report 2021
- 15 september | 2021 - Impact Report 2021 is live!
- 03 september | 2021 - Carlos and Esteban’s story: Securing a better future