Oikocredit Live: Learning from the Voices of Finca Perú and its Beneficiaries An online event with Finca Perú on 28 March 2023
Are you curious about Oikocredit’s digital end-client survey? Want to learn more about the microfinance institution Finca Perú and its focus on empowering women?
On 28 March from 17:00-18:30 CEST, Oikocredit invites you to the first edition of its new online event series, Oikocredit Live.
Kawien Ziedses des Plantes (Sustainable Impact Manager) and Ruben Leon (Project Officer Social Impact) from Oikocredit will share how the end-client survey came about and how the survey can help measure social impact.
Iris Lanao, Executive Director of Finca Perú, will give you insights into the work of the microfinance institution, explain the findings of the end-client survey and share what they have learned from their beneficiaries.
We invite you to listen in!
After the presentation, there will be time to answer questions.
The online event will be held in English.
Please register via this link if you want to join the event: https://www.oikocredit.coop/en/oikocredit-live-learning-from-the-voices
- Iris Lanao, Executive Director at Finca Perú
- Kawien Ziedses des Plantes, Sustainable Impact Manager at Oikocredit International
- Ruben Leon, Project Officer Social Impact at Oikocredit International
- Lydia Tomitova, Director Investor Relations at Oikocredit International
- Karl Hildebrandt, Managing Director at Oikocredit Eastern Germany Support Association
- 23 mars | 2023 - Kenya: ideal conditions for solar installations
- 21 mars | 2023 - Oikocredit Live: Learning from the Voices of Finca Perú and its Beneficiaries An online event with Finca Perú on 28 March 2023
- 15 mars | 2023 - How low-income women are creating change in Honduras
- 01 mars | 2023 - Oikocredit launches a new capital-raising model