Mirjam ‘t Lam appointed Oikocredit’s Managing Director
Mirjam 't Lam
Mirjam ‘t Lam has been appointed Managing Director of Oikocredit, effective 1 December 2021.
Mirjam joined Oikocredit in November 2020 as Director of Finance & Risk and has also been serving as Oikocredit’s Interim Managing Director since August 2021.
She has 20 years of experience in impact investing and financial services, including commercial and strategic roles and executive and non-executive governance, also internationally.
Cheryl Jackson, Chair of Oikocredit’s Supervisory Board, said: “Mirjam was an outstanding candidate for the role of Oikocredit’s Managing Director because of her financial leadership and substantial track record in development financing. She also stood out because of her passion for the invaluable work our cooperative does.”
- 30 november | 2021 - IDH Farmfit Fund and Oikocredit co-investment in Aldea Global to support Nicaraguan coffee smallholders
- 17 november | 2021 - Symbiotics and Oikocredit invest in ETG to support West Africa cocoa and cashew value chains
- 16 november | 2021 - Q3 2021 quarterly report: Cautious optimism
- 16 november | 2021 - Mirjam ‘t Lam appointed Oikocredit’s Managing Director
- 15 november | 2021 - Oikocredit partners Crecer and Fonkoze shortlisted for European Microfinance Award 2021 for Inclusive Finance and Healthcare
- 05 november | 2021 - Oikocredit holds general meeting in December
- 04 november | 2021 - Capacity building for agriculture [interview]
- 03 november | 2021 - Oikocredit expands its financial inclusion portfolio with the latest investment in Senegal
- 01 november | 2021 - Oikocredit and Opportunity International announce impact investment of USD 100 million to advance education in low-income countries